Balls to the Brawl
Balls to the Brawl is a side-scrolling beat-em-up, modeled after old-school games like Streets of Rage, but with deep fighting mechanics and challenging bosses.
- Old-school Streets of Rage/Final Fight beat-em-up fun meets modern fast-paced combat and combo-cancelling design!
- Get straight to the gameplay! No boring cutscenes or overly-long tutorials!
- 7 levels to fight through, each with a unique and challenging boss fight!
- Two possible endings! Will you fight the secret boss?
- Looking to just have fun? Use our difficulty cheats and mods to give you all the power you want!
- Looking for a challenge? No damage sponges here: Hard Mode means more aggressive AI and all-new boss patterns!
- The exciting conclusion to the L337 kr3w series! (if anyone knows what that is!)
- Original Music by Pedro Gonzalez-Fernandez! (https://www.twitter.com/pgonzfern) (https://pedrogonzalezfernandez.bandcamp.com/)
You are Mike, a street brawler who has been summoned to Shonen Island, where the strongest fighters around the world gather. Fight through the island and make it to the top of the tower, where you will face the master of the island and become the world's strongest!
This game aims to give you the best ego-trip you need. Are you looking for a challenge to overcome that will require all the skill you can muster? Activate hard mode! Or are you looking to let off some steam and crush everything in your path effortlessly? Put on 99 lives and infinite power! We've got you covered either way!
No damage sponges here: hard difficulty means improved enemy AI, as well as new boss moves for you to challenge yourself against! Will you throw yourself into the deep end immediately, or wait until your next run?
Arrow Keys - Movement
X - Basic attack
C - Dodge
Z - Special attack
A - Taunt
(Credits to various games such as Street Fighter, Streets of Rage, Super Star Wars, Half-life 2 for some music and sound FX)
- Balls to the Brawl Released!77 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.